Sunday 27 September 2015

This Blog Very Likely Going Inactive In 2016

It's no joke.  No hoax.  No imaginary story.

There have been a few people who have read and commented on postings here.  I am VERY appreciative of that because it does mean a lot to know that people do read and think about postings.

However, in 2016 I need to make a few changes and my blogs are the things that need to go.  I know the Class fans are a small group and our only genuine presence on the net are the Yahoo Alan Class Group and this blog.  Neither are interested in ripping people off, though both have had contents pilfered and used by others as their "own work".

For that reason, and because I am all out of ideas on what to do with this blog, it will "sort of" close.  Basically, it will remain here just as an archive presence -like the Yahoo group- and unless something really fab happens, it won't get up-dated.

So, from 1st January, 2016....adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment